Re: Web Site Horror--Feedback requested

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/21/05-03:02:28 AM Z

What, you mean those guys lied to me? I can't google any more; googling
now crashes my browser, as does trying to access sites, but it's nice to
know that such a thing exists, contrary to the Mac service guys who told
me they don't. (Why would they say that?) Anyway, thanks a whole lot.
Heck, $55 is nothing, if it works.
Katharine