RE: Ruby Lith Tape

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 04/12/05-07:15:12 AM Z

I have also had some problem getting the tape really straight and one
of the ways I get around this with digital negatives is to print a
thin a fairly thin (1/5 of an inch or so) foreground canvas frame
around the negative, which forms the straight line. This way I can
further mask the negative with rubylith without having to worry so
much about it being exactly straight.

Sandy