Re: Dust free environs

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 11/18/04-11:21:22 PM Z

regarding dust ( and assuming you have no cat, great dane or standard
poodle):

I wouldn't worry about it too much before you notice a problem. My
"household" computer sits on a kitchen countertop where dust isn't much of a problem,
and it still collects an amazing amount of dust around the vents. It's been
my experience that computers just do that. I would agree that humidity will
keep static under control, and a desktop style hepa air filter would be a
good thing. In fact, i am still getting my space set up, and i think i should
look into that as well.

susan

Susan Daly Voss
lower upstate NY