Re: Ammonium Dichromate

From: T. E. Andersen ^lt;postlister@microscopica.com>
Date: 12/29/04-09:25:08 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:
... but we have been
> brain washed in photography to establish CONTROL... However, that
> actually kills brain cells (as has been proved by the latest research),
> besides being impossible.

Well, I for one, don't like wasting my time by giving up reproducibility
and control, at least at some reasonable level (lower in alt-phot than
in my scientific work, but still...)

I'd like to know what research you are referring to.

Best regards,

Tom Einar Andersen

Ps. You may still be right in saying that dichromate concentrations does
not matter. I have not taken the time to test the consequences of
variability, since it is so easy just using a slightly lower
concentration than saturation.