RE: palladium on Clearprint Vellum

From: Jordi Waggoner ^lt;jordiw@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 12/31/03-10:42:10 AM Z

I just recently joined this list, so I don't have the reference to what you
are doing, but there is a product called Sheer Heaven, which is a
vellum-look-and-feel-alike that does not crinkle in water. I have thought
to try it myself but I was going to start easier.. with liquid light or
similar.

http://www.dotcalmvillage.net/cre8it/sheerheaven.html

It is promoted heavily to stampers, but do not let that deter you. It is a
really nice product and has worked well for me in other applications that
involved heavy water usage..

Jordi Waggoner