Re: Frames for gold-toned pop images

From: dina Fraioli (ladyoflemon@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/26/02-08:00:24 AM Z

once again, giving me more confidence to go this route! My images tend to
have a burgundy tone to them. I tend to gold tone my imaes for a long time,
since I like the colder tone that the Ammonium Thiocynate + Gold chloride
toner gives me. It's funny how at first the burgundy colored frames looked
nice, but I don't think I could live with those frames. I think they would
be far too shocking for my delicate imaes. I don't want to overpower the
poor dears! :)

Thanks again...I'll just do a really kick-ass matting job and get some nice
glass and L-hooks. I did some pricing and found 10 frames for $80.60, but
that is still wayyyy too much money for me.

thanks again!
-dina