Frames for gold-toned pop images

From: dina Fraioli (ladyoflemon@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/25/02-11:14:56 PM Z

Hey guys and gals,

I'm putting up a show at my univeristy and I'm having such a rotten time
figuiring out what frames might look good with my gold-toned images. The
other issue is money, I'm a poor student so the cheaper the better, yet I do
not want to lack in quality and presentation! any ideas on places that might
give me a good deal would be greatly accepted!

I'm about read to use glass and L-hooks over matted pictures! Any help would
be great!

thanks guys and gals!
-dina