Re: Pack for 7x17 camera.

Thanks for all the input on the packs everyone.

I have resubscribed to the newsgroup after being away for over a month
of travel, and I'm not getting the posts mailed to me properly, so I am
not able to respond to any of the individual posts directly.  I have
tried re-resubscribing, and hopefully I'll be in the loop for the
future.

It is comforting to hear that there are panel loading packs out there
that are large enough, although I didn't see any that looked big enough
the last time I was at REI or LL Bean.  I'll continue my search with the
knowledge that there will be success!

---Michael