Re: Brush development of palladium prints. RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 06:13:58 -0400

Hi

I'll make it a point to to attend your talk/workshop.. I've been to the
last two Symposiums and they are always enjoyable, for the talks,
evidently, and the people that I meet there, the camera show, the
beautiful grounds, the museum and my favourite, listening the Bach being
played on the pipe organ in the atrium just before supper time. What a
perfect weekend in a beautiful locale.

See you there then

Regards,
Bogdan