cyanotype image lifting up...

From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs_at_silvergrain.org>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 18:48:31 -0400

I heard from someone who's been doing alt-process in my old neighborhood
for years, who described that he recently experienced this trouble,
which he never had before. With his (old FAC based) cyanotype formula
and same paper, the image builds up during exposure as usual, but the
image lifts up and slides off during rinsing. It sounds to me that the
paper is sized with different material, or the problem is something
related to the paper, but he told me that the paper is from the same
batch...

Anyone has any idea what it might be?

Thanks,
Ryuji