Re: czaphotography.com website up

From: Phillip Murphy <pmurf_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:55:14 -0500

The OmniWeb browser has an easy way of "downloading" any media to your
desktop;
Flash, quicktime, image files &tc. If you see a web page, you've
already downloaded it.

There's a ridiculous piece of software for the Mac that's fun to play
with called
"That's not a picture" that turns your picture into an html table. You
can view
images in browsers that don't support image files with this software.
Caution:
try this with only the smallest of image sizes.

http://tinyurl.com/s4zvx

You definitely can't right-click or save to disk because there is no
actual image
file there; but as the man says, you can always do a screen capture.

It's easy enough to write an action in Photoshop that will create an
array of
small words across your entire image as a transparent embossing. This can
be whatever copyright wording you like. It is surprisingly unobtrusive,
although
it lightens the apparent gamma of the picture.

-Phillip