Re: Trouble getting Crop Marks in CS2 from a PC

From: Michael Koch-Schulte <mkochsch_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:48:54 -0500

Crop marks are typically used to indicate where the press knife should cut
the final product in offset press work. Graphic designers can "bleed" an
image or artwork right off the page this way knowing that the press knife
will give them a clean edge. In photoshop crop marks appear as thin
horizontal and vertical hairlines just away from the corners of the artwork
(or mechanical). They could also be used for registering negatives rather
than use the typical circular registration target.
~m