Re: Trouble getting Crop Marks in CS2 from a PC

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:05:35 -0600 (MDT)

Jon,

If the marks aren't showing up in the Print with Preview window, chances
are they won't print. However, this isn't a problem with your printer or
print driver, so there's no need to call Epson.

It sounds to me like there's a problem with Photoshop. First and
foremost, I recommend you reboot. This fixes about 90% of the problems
I've seen on PCs (I do tech support for a living), and it's usually the
first step in troubleshooting. If the problem continues, I would suggest
uninstalling and then reinstalling CS2.

Hope this helps,

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net