Re: sodium citrate, ammonium citrate, bleeding of borders

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:32:25 -0600

Oh pooh, Roger! I threw away the jar. I knew I should've kept it.

I got it from Tri-Ess when it was in business, but since they closed I threw
away the catalog, too, so I can't even check back. But if someone has an old
catalog of TriEss it would be in there. I know it was written on the label,
anyway.
I had no idea there were three types!
Chris