html messages and spam

From: Alberto Novo <alt_list_at_albertonovo.it>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:15:21 +0200

I am using this e-mail address only for this list. Some time ago I began
receiving spam, probabily after some off-list discussions, I set up a spam
filter. It worked perfectly till some weeks ago: now some members are
posting messages written in mixed plain and html text (many are replies to a
previous html msg), and my antispam filter is tagging all these as spam.
Wasn't a rule of this list to post only *plain text* w/o attachments?

Alberto