Re: B&W Paper dissapearing

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 01/27/06-04:17:50 AM Z

Ryuji,

You know, Czechs have this very silly national pride of being in the center
of Europe and of Prague, the capital, being the Heart of Europe and so on.
Silly, but it's a fact. I should know, because I am a Czech too.

So you probably won't get too many invitations to beer and rather a few
quizzical looks each time you mention to them how glad you are of being
in "Eastern Europe".

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain