Re: any experience with da vinci brushes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/23/06-10:58:36 AM Z

  I can't say anything about the Richesons since I haven't used them.
I have several Da Vinci brushes and they're truly wonderful!!! But
even with the 40% price cut, $75 seems high to me - I recently
purchased a 3" Da Vinci brush for $19 here in Istanbul... I guess
this price difference is due to the high shipment/importation costs
to the States (if I'm not wrong, this is a German product).

  Regards,
Loris.

  ----- Message from tomehawk@ix.netcom.com ---------