Re: First gallery ' experience'

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 02/09/06-07:18:53 AM Z

Hi Kate,
Just hang in there- I sent my slides to a very well known gallery in Toronto, Ont, and when I got there for an interview- the owner said she lost my slides...my prints have been abducted by a well known gallery in Vancouver and I had to threaten the Mounties and; lo and behold- "meet me at this warehouse in the commercial district" and; I got my prints back... there is no end to these wonderful tales...
Susan
www.susanhuber.com