RE: Dag Questions

From: Robert W. Schramm <schrammrus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:38:36 -0400

Brad,

    Plates fumed with iodine and bromine and mercury developed are many
times faster than
Becquerel plates. Typical exposures for Hg plates are 30 to 90 seconds.
Becquerel plates require exposures of 20 minutes and up. Hg plates
development is a matter of a few minutes. Becquerel
plate require an hour or more of development.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com