RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/25/06-08:43:51 AM Z

Cor,
I do not print pure Pt, but in my experience of palladium/platinum mix the
developer lasts forever. I just replenish what was is lost in a development
session. Do keep your developer acidic, as it will fog the paper otherwise.
If you use buffered papers that might require even more oxalic acid
replenishment. I keep mine developer with some undissolved acid on the
bottom.
Le tus know how you solved your fogging problem.
Marek, Houston