Black Pots and Kettles

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 04/13/06-11:01:14 AM Z

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:19:27 -0700, <TERRYAKING@aol.com> wrote:

> Sandy
>
> I was quoting you.
>
> It is not a matter of me 'lightening up' big time or otherwise, it is a
> matter of what this list needs to be if it to provide real help to the
> alt community.
>
> Terry

I just don't see how your endless argumentative, condescending
"contributions" provide any "real help" to the community. You keep saying
what OTHER members are doing will drive people away. How ironic!

Please, please take an objective look in the mirror!!

It seems you came back here after a long absence to promote your so-called
"Rex" processes and maybe sell some info off of your website. Somehow, the
list has survived just fine while you were gone. And now that you're back
you spend so much time arguing about "angels dancing" and dismissing the
thoughts and contributions of others that the content is approaching the
low it reached before you left last time.

Kerik