Re: Gum hardening: top down experiment

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/12/06-04:20:05 PM Z

Sandy,

I think in light of the comments trying to discourage you from exposing your
backside that you should pursue this avenue vigorously. Obviously you are
really on to some sort of secret method that the illuminati do not want you to
discover.....in fact, let me check my copy of the DaVinci Code....

Seriously, Sandy, I think you have an interesting point and I am looking
forward to what you find out. I also wonder how this would work with one of the
vellum papers.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives