I don't feel so lonely - Burkholder is coming up north.

From: Ehud Yaniv ^lt;eyaniv@telus.net>
Date: 10/24/05-12:34:26 AM Z

Well,

We are starting to feel some love in the frozen North. I just signed up for
Dan's one day blitz course in Vancouver, BC.

Sometimes it gets so lonely up here. We can use the company. Thanks for
coming up Dan!

Now I just have to improve my weak Photoshop skills in 3 weeks.

Seriously, with our labour dispute just over and 2 weeks of lost wages, my
view camera purchase has been put of indefinitely. Maybe I can finally get
some working digital negatives. Negative size as kept me from doing any
alt-photo processes to date (though I think I will be taking a Bromoil
course in the summer with David Lewis allowing me to use my 35mm negatives.)

Ehud