RE: gum printing pigment

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/08/05-01:39:04 PM Z

Hi Maria,

Don't have much experience with gum but... why don't you take a more
"visual" approach to this issue? I mean: mix small amnt. of pigment with gum
then paint on white paper, repeat this until you get the density you need
per coat. Note how much pigment and gum you have used then use the same
ratio to mix your stock gum-pigment solution... I think gum printing is more
fun by using personal and visual methods - IMHO.

Regards,
Loris.