Re: Arches Bright White [was Many Thanks...]

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 11/03/05-09:57:51 AM Z

Hi Tom,

Yes I checked all the sites but no-one mentions it at all, not even the
manufacturer. It's really strange. I tried to e-mail Purcell but they
must have recently started using anti-spam software which thinks I'm
mystery meat. I guess I need to use the 'phone..

I'll let you know what I find out. It makes me think that some other
supplier is adding something to the surface, maybe as an inkjet paper or
something like that..

Regards

David H