Re: About Van Dyke Brown

From: henk thijs ^lt;henk.thijs@hetnet.nl>
Date: 05/26/05-12:34:32 PM Z

Op 26-mei-05 om 9:09 heeft Katharine Thayer het volgende geschreven:

> henk thijs wrote:
>>>

>> What exactly does this mean for pigments: fugitive.
>

> Earlier I answered the question for NBr8 in particular; in general the
> answer is that it differs for different pigments. Sometimes it means
> the
> color will pale over time, sometimes that the color will shift over
> time.

The gummist I mentioned before sold also some prints to musea.....he
exclusively uses VanDyke pigments.....his lack of knowledge of the
english language seems to be an advantage by selling, but a disaster
after some years....
Anyway, Katharine, many thanks of the information,
Cheers,
Henk