RE: Gum woes

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 05/09/05-10:01:06 PM Z

Chris,

Well, kinda... Since I mostly do gum-over pt/pd, I always pre-treat the Fab
AEW with an oxalic acid pre-soak for the pt/pd to work well. 1% to 2% oxalic
acid for ~ 5 minutes at room temp or slightly above. So, I am probably
getting some pre-shrinking just through a wet-dry cycle, although not as
much as a hot presoak.

Kerik