Re: OT: Camera Cluttered

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 05/02/05-08:20:58 PM Z

Put them in cabinets, bookcases with lower units that have doors. As to
theft, my big, black Saluki is chief of security. Not that he'd hurt
anyone, but he puts up a good front barking, pinning people to walls,
and he has this neat trick of jumping 4 or 5 feet straight in the air,
looks like he's going for a jugular.

Pam