RE: Coming Out of the Closet

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/11/05-07:33:06 PM Z

Damn Katherine, I thought that you were going to have something to say about
wills, or daughters or... just gum printing

Where is the excitement there? : )

And Chris, may all of your babies butts be as smooth as a good scotch with
the proverbial cigar ; )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9