Coming Out of the Closet

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 03/11/05-05:38:46 PM Z

One last post for the day (yeah, right).

In the middle of thesis (re)writing the Jewelia hoopla was a happenin'.

Mind you, on MY side of the fence, I was having a surprise (understatement)
appearance of a daughter of my husband's from 30 some years ago suddenly
appear in our lives--**quite** the surprise for me, and our kids, the
latter who were not in the know. I feel part of the "who's your daddy"
group now. All's well; she looks just like him and is grumpy in the
mornings just like he is. Will wonders never cease. His 88 year old mother
told him he's written out of the will and the newfound granddaughter is in
:).

Now I know that is an overshare, but I'm not one to hold back, as y'all well
know. And I bring it up because I have been on this list for 6 years now,
and I do consider each and every one of you "family", even though we have
our off moments. And there are far more important things in life to bitch
about than Jewelia (Now, Gordon, "bitch" is tamer a word than "cunt" and
it's even on TV).

NOW, I thought I'd come out of the closet with something FAR more important
that I swore I'd never talk about on this list (I lied): I BOILED MY
GELATIN AND LIVED TO TELL THE TALE!!!

Yes, folks, all 30 sheets printed smooth as a baby's butt, with no
speckling. They better have--they'll all be in my thesis show in a month.

This proves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about speckling except I, for one, will no
longer worry about whether or not I accidentally overheat my jello ever
again while attending to the soap opera called my life.

Now THAT'S something to argue about. Open the floodgates...
Chris