Re: Dry Plate Speed & Shelflife

From: MARTINM ^lt;martinm@SoftHome.net>
Date: 03/02/05-04:32:36 AM Z

The method described at http://cabd0.tripod.com/holograms/id3.html might be
easily adapted to purely photographic applications. Since it involves
ascorbate reduction sensitization as well the possibility of TEA
(triethanolamine) hypersensitization, reasonable speed might be expected.

That method actually goes back to the early days of photography (Talbot).
Incidentally, as early as 1850 Poitevin modified this process for the making
of gelatin coated silver halide emulsions on glass plates...

Martin