Re: lens questions - redux

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 07/07/05-01:23:13 AM Z

Hi Barry,

My suggestion may be a bit simplistic but anyway..Why not take two or
more shots. One (or more) exposed for the background but blow out the
welding flash, one (or more) eposed for the flash, losing the background
in shadow but making a nice job of the welders arc. Scan 'em into P.S.
as layers in the same file and play with the layer sliders to get the
picture. Then all you have to do is have a new positive made digitally.

Regards

David H.