RE: Offtopic: Forte

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 01/01/05-06:26:01 AM Z

English page is below:
http://www.forte-photo.net/indexe.htm

We didn't have any Forte paper shortage here in Istanbul perhaps because
we are much closer to Hungary and suppliers stocks were abundant - or
else, we don't use silver paper as much as you do in the States ;)

BTW, Forte is the most used paper here; we use it more than Ilford
because of better price. We also have Kentmere which makes papers I like
- Kodak and/or Agfa papers are pratically non-existent in Turkey...

Regards,
Loris.

http://www.forte-photo.net/indexh.htm

But as I see it's full Hungarian :-) (Still, I hope.)

Bálint

http://archfoto.atspace.com/
http://aikus.tar.hu/

2005.01.01. 6:51 DHTalman@aol.com wrote:

> Do you have any idea when it will be possible to purchase Forte again?

> have tried getting it from both B and H and K and M in New York, to no
avail.
> Donna
> www.donnahamiltalman.com

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a
FreeStarttol. Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu