Print Clear Print on right side.

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/27/05-09:22:45 PM Z

In the unlikely event there are other retarded photographers on this
list a word of advice. If you use the Photo Warehouse Clearprint OHP
always double check and triple check before running it through your
Epson 2200.

Gee Gawd, I printed a negative earlier this evening on the wrong side
and it took me the better part of two hours to clean the printers
from all of the dripping green ink. And even after I thought it was
clean the next negative through had some light banding.

I imagine that Pictorico would be about as bad if printed on the
wrong side, but at least with it, and the Epson OHP, you have this
nice little nick at the upper right corner that serves to orient it
correctly in the printer.

Sandy