RE: Large Format Lens Question

From: Richard ^lt;richard@rwc.my-bulldog.com>
Date: 02/24/05-06:24:35 PM Z

I use an Ektar many years ago as a process lens on a 15x12 inch horizontal
enlarger. It was a beauty because not only did it have a large maximum
aperture - f5.6 I think - but stopped down, up to 60x40 inch screened
positives could be produced sharp to the corners and even in illumination.
It was the best lens I ever used and that included Schnider lenses
manufactured as process specific objects.

Richard

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]