Re: glyoxal yellowing

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/03/05-06:35:37 PM Z

From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: glyoxal yellowing
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:02:57 -0500

> But I am not gonna say that 6ml/1000 is gospel,

I know *you* won't :-)

I worried a bit since other people are getting interested in glut
hardening and I just wanted to make it clear that this value should be
adjusted to suit the material and application.

> just in practice it
> works perfectly for me with just the normal food grade gelatin.
> It'd be interesting to test it at the opposite extreme (lots more)
> and see what effect it has.

That's right. I have stocks of the biggest manufacturer of
glutaraldehyde!!! (kidding)

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,