Re: Tiny Bubbles In The ... Gum

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 08/28/05-09:04:29 PM Z

The hair brush is boar's hair, the cheapest of the cheap, disposable. I buy
them at Lee Valley for $10 for 30 brushes. But hair is hair or so I thought,
then again you get what you pay for, right. I'm going to hunt down a water
color brush and try again tonight. No shrinking and no gelatin was used.
Rives BFK I had same issue on some Stonehenge too come to think of it. The
gum is whatever Photoformulary ships with their kits. I imagine it's decent
quality. I'll post back in a couple of days when I've tried some of the
suggestions posted here. Thx.

~m