Re: Big trays

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 04/10/05-05:00:52 PM Z

I recall a big print tray we once sold. These trays were 40" long and 6" wide. Included was a sealed PVC(?) tube. In practice, the tube kept a section of the print submerged and would hold the paper at either end and pulled the paper through the developer in a back and forth motion.

You could build such a tray and it would not take up much space.

fortunately, trays can be made on almost anything and any design can be kludged together.

Bob
..
 Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom