Re: 55 minute download

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/01/04-01:39:05 PM Z

Jan Kapoor wrote:

> And by the way, the original poster of this behemoth has yet to say
> anything for himself, much less apologize.

I suspect Kate's right; he didn't do it on purpose, and now he's too
embarrassed to show his face. I know that if I did that, I would just
want to crawl in a hole and pull it in after me. So to whoever it was
(I didn't even notice the name, I was just looking for a big file in the
queue to delete): All is forgiven, just "don't do it no more, okay?"
kt