Re: drinking in the darkroom

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 11/02/04-11:26:01 PM Z

From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: drinking in the darkroom
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:26:40 -0500

> I was being facetious about the Amstel, but I could imagine a pottery
> mug of beer and a pottery mug of pot bi would look the same, especially
> while drinking. Certainly not Guinness--it is like coffee. But Blue Moon is
> verrrry orangey. As is a lot of stronger beers aside from wimpy watered
> down low carb things like Bud.

Umm... you drink coffee without cream --- you must have some special
source for good coffee. That's increasingly rare in today's world
where most of the commercially available coffee are stale junk.

Besides Guiness I like Belhaven (Scottish ale, St Andrews ale) which
is quite amber/orange in color. But I was told at a local pub not to
make fun of Budwiser (and republican) because it is the king of beer.

I have a big dry erase board in my darkroom. But I removed red and
orange markers out of the darkroom. They are probably useful if you
are trying to memorize history or something, but definitely no good
for writting down notes in safelight.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.