Re: The integrity of data

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/18/04-11:45:20 AM Z

When one starts screeching about the integrity of data, it was time to
quit a long time ago. The integrity of data is important to me; I've
fallen on my sword more than once in my professional life rather than to
compromise the integrity of data, and I'm writing a book that is in part
about how the disrespect for data is hastening the end of civilization
as we know it. But that's for me to know, not to lecture everyone here
about, and I apologize for the outburst.
Katharine Thayer