Re: glutaraldehyde and my gum prints online

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 03/31/04-06:30:16 AM Z

Thanks, Loris, and all, for the compliments. With digital negs, tricolor is
easily doable, only requiring two extra negs from your computer, and some
way to register them. I have a little portable lightbox I put under my
print frame, and register the negatives by sight. Works like a charm. Ok,
now that I have sent 3 emails this morning, this has got to stop....I'm
avoiding doing homework, can you tell?
Chris