Re: Printing on fabric

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 03/18/04-07:39:37 AM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Galina Manikova" <galina@online.no>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:03 AM
Subject: Re: Printing on fabric

> I have made an effort to order some precoated silks from
> "Blueprintables", but they have not executed my order in spite of many
> mails, so I do not know if I should recommend them:
> http://www.blueprintables.com/products.htm

Maybe this was already talked about, as it was a week ago and I have been
out of town: Blueprintables just switched ownership, but I ordered from
them and got it very quickly. In fact, I spent quite a while chatting with
the new owner. Very nice and efficient. Galina, did they run out of a
particular fabric or something, or are they just not replying to your
emails, in which case maybe I can dig up my info for you?
Chris