RE: Printing on fabric

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/12/04-03:31:37 AM Z

Sorry for the incomplete message... see below for the rest.

What else can be the problem? Please note that I dried the pieces of
silk - that I had immersed in the emulsion to sensitize - exactly in the
same conditions as for my prints on paper. Do you think treating the
pieces of silk in a 0.5% sulfuric acid solution and then rinse several
times is enough to get rid of the "chemical impurities" that will affect
cyanotype negatively? (my problem was: fogging in the process of
drying)?

TIA,
Loris.