6th Grader Alt-Process Recommendation

From: D. Mark Andrews ^lt;mark@dragonbones.com>
Date: 03/07/04-09:20:46 PM Z

I am looking for a alt-process project recommendation for a class of 6th
graders. Does anyone on the list have any experience with this age group or
ideas? Ideally the project would be something the class could do as a group,
but individual projects will work as well. The project also can't be overly
time consuming--under 15 hours or so total.

I was thinking of Cyanotype photograms, but they didn't sound all that
exciting to my sixth grader.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Mark