Re: Fortepan

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 03/06/04-12:30:42 AM Z

Hello Sandy, thank you for the very informative article!
I hope you can put me on the right path with an answer to my question... I
use POP with negatives developed with
Pyro- Hutchins formula by the Formulary. My nega have always been of a
yellowish-brown hue. I never get green
stain. Am I doing something wrong?
Also; do you reccomend not placing the negs back into
used Pyro as the last step?
PS. I only wash my negs for 5 mins. due to water restrictions (esp. in the
summer). Thanks, Susan
www.susanhuber.com