Re: fastest gum printer in the west-er-east

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 03/04/04-09:09:59 PM Z

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, ryberg wrote:

> Judy,
> There has to be a hardware store near you--they would have it.
> Charles Portland OR

Yeah, I told that to the [unprintable] who runs that hardware store. He
smirked. My experience finding stuff at CVS isn't promising either. They
have 62 shades of lipstick, but I'm going to have to make my own soap
holder -- you know those little slabs with the points you put a cake of
wet soap on? Am sick of wandering CVS, Duane Reade, etc., looking for
one. I will glue chick peas to a piece of masonite & varnish.

J.