Re: making big trays...

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 06/27/04-08:11:16 AM Z

Carmen Lizardo wrote:

> Dear all,
> i would like to make large trays to fit a full sheet
> of paper (22x30").
> when I was i grad school, the printmaking shop had
> very large plastic trays that looked home-made. Any
> sugestions? I need 4 or 5 trays to print my
> kallitypes. Would it be cheaper to buy them? and,
> where can i get them?
> Thank you kindly,
> carmen

I have some heavy-duty plastic trays that I bought at a builders' supply
for $4.95 each, they were sold for the purpose of mixing concrete. The
ones I have wouldn't quite fit a full sheet, since they are about 20x26,
but maybe you could find the same kind of thing in a slightly bigger
size.
Katharine