[Fwd: Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow]

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 06/06/04-12:32:50 PM Z

Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:12:26 +0000
From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow
To: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@uslink.net>
        <40C1A85E.6EB9@pacifier.com> <40C1B853.6877@pacifier.com>
 <020501c44c1f$de577ff0$3f3dad42@oemcomputer>

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> I cleared out the dichromate stain (even with the low dilution) because
> it deceives me into thinking I have more steps than I do at the low end, in
> other words, once the stain is cleared out, where I thought I had distinct
> steps, I end up having merged steps, so I did this.

Just so there's no misunderstanding, let me clarify that the steps I
reported cannot be attributed to dichromate stain: (1) I simply never
get dichromate stain and (2) I soaked them in a clearing bath and there
was no change in either the colors or the steps, which verifies that
there was no dichromate stain.
kt