Re: Here's why... Re: Why no Attachments?

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 07/25/04-02:26:54 AM Z

There is a "hidden" list-id header sent with every message (thanks again Gord!).

This header is standards compliant and will be recognized by software that has been told so.
Otherwise you can filter messages in your mail client with this list-id and have them put in a folder of your choice.

And please.... never attachments.

kees